Saturday, April 25, 2009

i gave in to Nimegen

i finally gave in to oral medication. To a lot of people, i am making a mountain out of a molehill because my condition is considered mild. BUT i’ve been struggling for more than a year and i just couldn’t tolerate anymore. i don’t want anything extra on my face!

The duration of treatment is usually 16 weeks. i’m going to try for a month, 2 tablets a day and see if my condition improves before continuing.


These pills reminded me of Damien Hirst’s pharmacy series. i used to have the ‘dots’ poster on my wall, just like the one in the postcard :-)

2 comments:

Jo said...

I also took some medication before (and some laser "IPL" too at a clinic in Taka)... Both makes MORE pimples pop within the first week...then slowly, the pimples/face will clear up... Hope yours work too.

I dont think you're over-reacting lah... I totally understand when you're sick of the constant "poppings". ;p

one little journey said...

thanks! keeping my fingers crossed :-)