Tuesday, March 24, 2009

arrrggghhh

The first time when i saw the image of The Scream by Edvard Munch was in the newspaper, i was probably about 12 years old then. Since then, each time when i need to vent my frustration or when i am stress, the image will re-surface.


Somehow i always see my reflection in it.

i don’t have the right to say that i am busy or stress these days because apparently it makes me seems ungrateful. A typical replied would be: Don’t complain, you should be glad that you still have work...

i am not even complaining :-(

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Yes, my friend! U shld be glad u got income...I'm going "bankrupt" cos I quite my job in Dec...

Anonymous said...

edvard munch♥

one little journey said...

munch is definitely in my top ten... or maybe five fav artists list :-)

Mrs. Lee said...

complain is good! complaining makes me happier sometimes. :p if u need to complain over something that will make others feel you are being insensitive.. come find me!! :) but one thing.. pls dun complain to me tt u r FAT!

one little journey said...

awww, that is so sweet :-)

One of my recent conversation.
Friend: How are you?
Me: Quite busy, work stress.
Friend: Don't complain... blah blah blah blah...

Was i complaining? strange.

Mrs. Lee said...

HAHA!! that is a funny friend. i think he/she is the one who needs to destress.

girls will alwaes need to complain wat!